Collaborate directly with HCRF affiliated researchers serving as Co-PI’s or Co-I’s on developing grant and contract proposals; obtaining IRB approval; conducting the clinical trials; data management and analysis; presenting results; and publishing research findings.
Fee For Service
Work with the HCRF directors and staff to coordinate collection of data on independently designed, funded, and managed clinical trials on a fee for service basis.
If you have a vision we will help you to turn it into reality
- Consult on research design and methods
- Provide support for grant development and submission
- Obtain IRB approval and maintain regulatory compliance
- Participant recruitment, familiarization, and enrollment
- Conduct clinical research trials
- Provide expeditious data analysis, interpretation, and presentation of results
- Publish research findings in peer-reviewed scientific publications
- Assist in translating research findings to the media and public.
Fee For Service Option
- Provide information necessary for IRB submission
- Collect project specific data on IRB approved protocols on a fee for service basis
- Organize and provide data to PI for independent analysis, presentation, and publication