How to conduct research in HCRF

Principal Investigators within the Texas A&M University system can access the HCRF by: 1.) requesting space allocation through the Associate Dean for Research in the College of Education and Human Development; 2.) renting space for independently managed, staffed, and funded projects; 3.) collaborating directly with PI’s housed in the HCRF on grant projects; or, 4.) having HCRF staff collect data on IRB approved protocols for internally and externally sponsored projects on a fee for service basis.

For more information, contact Dr. Kreider.